Photo Credit, Wire Image
Awards season is a time to celebrate and what better way to kick it off than with the fourth annual Audi Golden Globe Party. This well-regarded tradition was attended by nominees including Naomi Watts, Connie Britton, Bryan Cranston, Eric Stonestreet along with Liev Schreiber, Kate Bosworth, Julie Bowen, Anthony Mackie, Navid Negahban, Chord Overstreet and Katie Cassidy, among others.
At the star-studded event, celebrities arrived in stunning Audi vehicles including the A8L, the brand’s luxury flagship sedan. Press Pass LA was lucky enough to attend this exclusive party and here are our highlights of the scene! Full photo gallery here.
* Julie Bowen (Modern Family) was spotted wearing a beautiful beaded one-shoulder dress chatting up Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad).
* Connie Britton (Nashville), clad in a stunning floor length red gown chatted up Kate Bosworth (Movie 43) in a classic black lace dress.
* Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) showed off his dance moves, owning the dance floor while DJ Michelle Pesce played Beyonce and Michael Jackson.
* Naomi Watts (The Impossible, Movie 43) and partner Liev Schrieber (Movie 43) looked inseparable all night and chatted up fellow co-star Kate Bosworth.
* Television’s favorite villain, Navid Negahban (Homeland) happily chatted with fans of this hit show.
* Glee cast members Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss caught up near the dance floor.
* E! fashion host George Kotsiopoulus chatted with PPLA about his fashion predictions for Golden Globes weekend.