Hosted by Pitch Perfect 2 star, Chrissie Fit, and Teen Choice Award nominee, New District, with help from Santa Claus, fans will experience a winter wonderland like never before. The CHILL is open select dates through January 8 and includes an ice-skating rink, ice tubing, swingin’ sleigh rides, visits with Santa, gingerbread decorating and the all-new interactive attraction, Alice in Winterland.
PPLA has your family 5-pack of tickets ($149.99 value!) To enter to win, subscribe to our Youtube Channel where you can check out the new PPLA TV shows “Get What Matters,” “Cocktails in Motion,” and “A-List Lifestyle.” Then, send us a tweet with your thoughts and the hashtag #PPLATV and you’re entered to win!
NEW Light up the night and follow The Queen down the rabbit hole this holiday season with the all-new interactive and digitally immersive Alice in Winterland, a 14,000-square foot walk-through adventure. Experience larger than life lanterns as you venture with Alice and friends into the Hall of Doors, the White Rabbit’s Kitchen, Mad Hatter’s Work Shop, the infamous Tea Party, Hedge Maze, Caterpillar Garden and the newest addition to the beloved story, Queen of Diamonds.
- Grab a tube and barrel down the 150-foot, two-story Glacier Glide Tubing Run.
- NEW Experience a one-of-a-kind interactive bar with RFID technology featuring Winterland Vodka Flights and Magical Martinis in the all-new Magic Mushroom Martini Bar.
- Lace up some ice skates and glide upon The Looking Glass Rink, a 6000 square foot outdoor ice skating rink under the stars.
- Visit North Pole Post to pen letters to Santa
- Test your trimming skills with Crafty the Elf by trimming your very own stocking at Santa’s Stocking Stop
- Build the ultimate hot coco in a souvenir mug at the Cocoa toppings bar and nestle up with Mrs. Claus for story time at Mrs. C’s Sips and Stories
- Treat the littles to Candy Lane Bounce House and The World’s Largest Rocking Horseride
- Beware of Snow flurries throughout the day: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
- Stroll through Holly Grove and take photos in front of the larger than life CHILL Christmas Tree while taking in the sounds of the season on North Pole Point Stage
- Capture memories in Claus Cottage for pictures with the big man in red himself.
- Decorate Gingerbread with Ginny the Gingerbread and The Singing Baker hourly in the life size Gingerbread House
- Test your shooting skills in the Tinsel Toy & Paint: Paintball Shooting Gallery
- Sit back for an exhilarating ride on Polar Express 4-D Experience in The Queen Mary’s state of the art 4-D theater
- Start your Saturday morning with Pajama Breakfast with Santa in Royal Salon on the Promenade of Trees aboard the ship from 9am – 12pm. Decorate gingerbread, photos and stories with Santa, live entertainment, carolers and more!