Are you looking for the best way to celebrate the 4th of July in Los Angeles? Well, you’re in luck! Whether you’re interested in seeing a great firework show or a fun event to attend, we got you covered!
Without further adieu, take a look at our list of some of the fun events in Los Angeles that’ll get you into the holiday spirit!
4th of July AmericaFest at the Rose Bowl
This event is known for displaying one of the largest firework shows in SoCal. Not to mention, there will be music and food vendors nearby.
• Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
• Food courts open at 2 pm, the stadium opens up at 6:30 pm, and the Fireworks start at 9:30 pm
• $13 GA, $25 reserved, and kids 5 and under free in GA section
Palisades Americanism Parade
A Fourth of July parade that will be followed by entertainment and conclude with a firework show.
• The parade will be located on Sunset Blvd. in Pacific Palisades
• The parade is at 2:00 pm, entertainment begins at 6:30 pm, and the fireworks will start at 9 pm
• The parade is free, reserved grandstand tickets are available for a fee, and the concert is $5
July 4th Block Party at Grand Park
This event boasts an eight-block party concluding with a rooftop firework display. The block party stretches from Temple to 2nd Street between Grand and Main. As a bonus, the event will include two main stages, two DJ’s, dancers, and more!
• Located between all four blocks of Grand Park in downtown Los Angeles — 200 N. Grand Avenue, between Grand Avenue and Spring Street
• The music begins at 4 pm and the light show starts at 9:00
• It is an alcohol-free event
• It is free to attend
3-Day July 4th Celebration at the Hollywood Bowl
Smokey Robinson is headlining this years’ extravaganza with fireworks each night.
• Hollywood Bowl, 2301 N Highland Ave, Hollywood, CA 90068
• July 2-4th, 7:30 pm
• The event costs between $15-$243 (fee included)
Dodgers 4th of July Spectacular
The LA Dodgers will have two nights of fireworks after their games against the NY Mets.
• Dodger’s Stadium
• July 3, 2015 7:10 pm and the Saturday game is at 4:15 with fireworks 8:45 pm
• The cost is between $30-$1050 (fee included)
Annual Vision Outside 4th of July Jazz and Blues Festival in Leimert Park
The jazz and blues festival will include arts and crafts for kids, face painting, food, and free watermelon
• Vision Theatre back lot — 3341 W. 43rd Pl., Los Angeles
• The event starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 7:00 pm
• It’s free to attend
Westchester 4th of July Parade
LAX Coastal Area Chamber of Commerce will host this years’ parade.
• Loyola Blvd from Westchester Park (7000 W. Manchester Blvd.) to Loyola Marymount University.
• The event begins at 11 am
• It is free to attend
4th of July BBQ at the Aquarium of the Pacific
Attendees will have the opportunity to view the aquarium at night!
• Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach — 320 Golden Shore, Long Beach
• The BBQ will be from 6:00 – 8:00 pm and the aquarium opens at 9 am – 10 pm
• Aquarium admission is $14.95 for everyone after 5 pm. Regular admission is $28.95 adults, $14.95 for children 3-11, $25.95 for seniors. The aquarium plus dinner is $59 for adults and $25 for children. Advance reservations are required for dinner.
This event is an all-ages party that will showcase 100 of American tradition. There will be entertainment, music, activities, food and fun the whole family!
• The Queen Mary — 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
• The event is from 2pm to 11 pm. The fireworks will begin at 9:00 pm
• Advanced tickets are $44 for adults online and $49 for same day. It will cost $25 for children ages 4-11 and $29 for the day of. Children 3 and under are free. It will cost $99 for VIP Tickets at the box office or online at www.queenmary.com
Memorial Coliseum 4th of July Community Festival and Fireworks Show
This event will have a community concert, food, rides, and so much more! The fireworks show will occur at the LA Coliseum and Exposition Park.
• Exposition Park — 700 Exposition Park Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90037
• The event begins at noon and ends at 10pm
• It is free to attend www.lacoliseum.com July 4th Fireworks in Culver City This years’ celebration will include live music, family-friendly games, with a fireworks display at West LA College.
• West LA College — 9000 Overland Ave, Culver City, CA 90230 • Gates open at 4 pm • To attend, it will cost $5 per person. Children under 6 are free.