Ready for round 2 of Coachella this weekend? Follow our don’t miss list for the best artists this year!
- Joseph: Mohave: 2pm – This sister trio has harmonies for days. If you missed them at the Troubadour this past winter, put them high on your list for Friday.
- Broods: Mohave: 5:20pm – Keeping in the family tradition, the latest release brother-sister duo Broods, Conscious, is the perfect way to get hyped up for the dance party later in the night.
- Glass Animals: Coachella Stage: 6pm – Trust us on this one, even with lead singer Dave’s broken ankle from last weekend, this set will still be epic – you just may have to do the dancing for him.
- Oh Wonder: Outdoor Theatre: 6:40pm – Skip over from the Glass Animals set to see this duo. PPLA have been big fans since their first-ever shows in the US, and with their new single ushering in a more high energy vibe from the band, this will be the perfect good vibe way to bring in the night.
- BANKS: Gobi: 7:10pm – This is the hottest set of the night – the new album from BANKS delivers, and her performance last weekend was on point. If you’re going through a breakup, BANKS has all the revenge songs you need.
- Phantogram: Outdoor Theatre: 8pm – Phantogram’s light show and visuals will are a must see!
- Little Dragon: Gobi: 9:45pm – Desert vibes to the extreme.
- Radiohead: Coachella Stage: 10:35pm – We shouldn’t even have to list this as a must see, it just is. Hopefully this weekend won’t be riddled with technical issues like last weekend.
- Shura: Mohave: 2pm – If you went to the last Tegan & Sara tour, chances are you caught Shura as the opening act (if you didn’t see her solo set at the Roxy). An electronic vibe with smooth vocals, the perfect way to start off day 2.
- Mitski: Gobi: 2:45pm – Strip it back with Mitski – check out Your Best American Girl to get a sense of what you’re in store for.
- Local Natives: Coachella Stage: 3:25pm – One of the best live acts out there, give some local love to this Silverlake band, you won’t regret sitting in the sun for this one.
- The Head and the Heart: Coachella Stage: 4:45pm – It’s nice when you can stay in one place for more than one great band. Take your shoes off and dance with a stranger!
- Warpaint: Gobi: 8:25pm – If you missed their sold out show at the Fonda, make up for it here.
- Gucci Mane: Sahara: 10:35pm – If the special guests are anything like last weekend, this will be the set everyone is talking about.
- Lady Gaga: Coachella Stage: 11:10pm – It’s Gaga…you have to go.
- Grace Mitchell: Gobi: 1:30pm – Start your day off with Grace Mitchell, chances are she’ll be headlining large venues in the very near future. Check out NoLo to get a taste of what she’s about.
- Hinds: Sonora: 3:05pm – A bit of Madrid in the desert, the energetic set will get you moving and (hopefully) make you forget about your 3 day hangover.
- Whitney: Outdoor Theatre: 3:45pm – Chicago indie rock at its best.
- Grouplove: Coachella Stage: 5:35pm – If this band doesn’t get you dancing, you may as well head home.
- Future Islands: Outdoor Theatre: 6:10pm – Samuel dances like no one else. Check out their new album, The Far Field!
- Bishop Briggs: Gobi: 7:20pm – Even if you can only catch the beginning of this set, it’s worth it. Did you hear her collaboration with Cold War Kids?
- Hans Zimmer: Outdoor Theater OR Tove Lo: Mojave: 7:55pm – This is the hardest decision of the weekend. On one hand, Hans Zimmer is one of the greatest composers you will ever see live, and on the other hand Tove Lo’s latest album is one of the best of the year. We can’t help you here…let us know where you end up!
- Lorde: Coachella Stage: 8:45pm – Having been to her first ever show in Los Angeles and the incredible back to back shows at the Greek, we’re excited to hear some new songs from Lorde!
- Kendrick Lamar: Coachella Stage: 10:35pm – One of the most influential artists right now, this is the right way to end your weekend.