ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” returns to Brooklyn, New York, for five original shows starting MONDAY, OCTOBER 16 (11:35 p.m. – 12:35 a.m., EDT). Guests slated to appear include Billy Joel, David Letterman, Tracy Morgan, Amy Schumer and Howard Stern and more!
Musical guests will include performances from LCD Soundsystem, Cardi B, Billy Joel and a special performance from the Tidal X show at Barclays Center.
“Jimmy Kimmel Live: Back to Brooklyn” tapes before a live audience from the Brooklyn Academy of Music’s Howard Gilman Opera House. This is the third time Kimmel and his show have broadcast from BAM. Paul Shaffer, former bandleader on “Late Show with David Letterman,” sits in with the house band, Cleto and The Cletones, each night.
Check out the full line up for this week below!
Monday, October 16
1. Comedian and actress Amy Schumer (“Meteor Shower”) 2. Record Producer and radio personality DJ Khaled 3. Musical Guest LCD Soundsystem 4. Paul Shaffer sitting in with Cleto and The Cletones
Tuesday, October 17
1. David Letterman 2. Musical Performance by Fifth Harmony 3. Paul Shaffer sitting in with Cleto and The Cletones
Wednesday, October 18
1. Radio Personality Howard Stern 2. Musical Guest Cardi B 3. Paul Shaffer sitting in with Cleto and The Cletones
Thursday, October 19
1. Musician Billy Joel 2. Comedian Tracy Morgan (“The Last O.G.”) 3. Musical Performance by Billy Joel 4. Paul Shaffer sitting in with Cleto and The Cletones
Friday, October 20
1. Actor Woody Harrelson (“LBJ”) 2. Musical Performance by Tony Bennett 3. Paul Shaffer sitting in with Cleto and The Cletones