Party on the Pier made a splash to remember after a three-year in-person hiatus with notable celebrity attendees Jenna Dewan, Crystal Minkoff, AnnaLynne McCord, Christine Chiu, Perez Hilton, Kate Flannery and more.
As a vital part of UCLA Health, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital has the unique ability to care for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The state-of-the-art facility is designed to serve the most critically ill with sophisticated, compassionate pediatric care in an environment that is both welcoming and healing to children and their families. General pediatricians work alongside leading specialists and subspecialists, and our physician-scientists discover new treatments and innovations that transform pediatric health care. The vision of this extraordinary team and the generosity of our dedicated philanthropic partners help ensure a brighter tomorrow for all children.
UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital’s celebrated their 23rd annual Party on the Pier, hosting a variety of fun-filled experiences for guests to enjoy, including:
● Unlimited access to rides
● Carnival games filled with toys from presenting sponsor Mattel Inc.
● Play it Forward tent sponsored by The Goldhirsh-Yellin Foundation with performances by The BeatBuds plus creative crafts and activities for kids
● Celebrity appearances and photo booths
● VIP tent sponsored by the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation including a buffet lunch provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering
● UCLA Health People-Animal Connection therapy dogs
For more information about Party on the Pier please visit: http://partyonthepier.ucla.edu
Additional major sponsors for Party on the Pier included the Michael and Lori Milken Family Foundation, NBC Universal, Dr. Neal Cutler and Beth Cutler, HCL Technologies, Mia and John Janick, KPMG, Anthony & Jeanne Pritzker Family Foundation, Ellen and Richard Sandler, The Change Reaction and WWE. Proceeds from the event went to unrestricted funding to support a wide variety of children’s health initiatives, research, and innovative discoveries that are improving the lives of young patients at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital and around the world.